December 21, 2006

Finally,

Before my computer is sent to hybernate for the rest of the year, I finish with my sincere hope that you embrace Astrology, and contemplate the similarities of those with whom I share my Sagitarial sign:
On my birthday - Don Johnson. (Much older, of course)
Around my birthday - Bette Midler, Richard Pryor, Woody Allen, Britney Spears, Gianni Vercace, Daryl Hannah, Ozzy Osbourne, Jeff Bridges, General George Custer, Walt Disney, Babyface Nelson, Jim Morrison, Kim Bassinger, Beau Bridges, John Malkovich, Brenda Lee, Frank Sinatra, Nostradamus and Beethovan.
If that isn't enough to convert you, then just go ahead and believe in your "scientific" what-have-you, and know that, as a unique combination of the above mentioned Captains of Humanhood, I personally can be explained only with the assistance of Divine Intervention.
Ask The Divine Miss M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home